· Impact of mining on the floristic association of gold mined sites in Southwest Nigeria BMC Ecol. 2020 Feb 10;20(1):9. doi: /s. Authors ...
All Correspondence To: Nigerian Mining and Geosciences Society. National Secretariat, Zawan, Box 6192, Anglo, Jos, Plateau State. Nigeria. +234 803 519 4006 info ...
Nigeria Fintech Census 2020. EY in partnership with the Fintech Association of Nigeria share this firstever published report; an industrylead analysis of the country's Fintech industry . Download copy
· IN the modern Nigerian business environment, there are countless issues arising in law from the relationship between the employer and the employee. One of such is the issue of vicarious liability.
· Alh. Sani Shehu, President of the Miners Association of Nigeria (MAN), the organisers, said with the improved funding of the sector to implement the Roadmap for Mining Development, the relevant government ministry continued tackling critical challenges such as exploration and policing of the Nigerian mine fields.
The Miners Association of Nigeria (MAN) is a National Industry Association whose diverse membership (Over 4000) includes entities and individuals that are directly involved in mineral resources exploration and exploitation in Nigeria. MAN membership comprises of exploration, quarry, and mining companies.
Republic of Nigeria (Third Alteration) Act, 2010 The Labour Act is the principal legislation governing employment relations in Nigeria. Its appliion is limited to employees engaged under a contract of manual labour or clerical work in private and public sector. Employees exercising administrative, executive, technical or professional
· In Nigeria, the most common avenue available to employees to enforce their rights (including discrimination rights) in an employment relationship is by instituting an action in the National Industrial Court of Nigeria ("NICN") – the court vested with original exclusive jurisdiction in respect of all labour and employment matters in Nigeria.
· Moving mining in Nigeria to the next level. Interview with the newly elected President of the Miners Association of Nigeria (MAN), Alh. Kabir Mohammed Kankara. He will deliver the welcome address at the upcoming Nigeria Mining Week in Abuja, taking place from 1416 October. MAN has been part of the event since its inception four years ago ...
Clarion Events Africa, trading as Spintelligent, is registered in South Africa No. 1995/008510/07, VAT No. . Registered Office: Second Floor, North Wing, Great Westerford, 240 Main Road, Rondebosch, 7700, Cape Town, South Africa
Phone : + +. Email :info Address : Central Business District, Abuja, Nigeria
· 4) Japaul Mines and Products. Loion: Plot 8, Dr Nurudeen Olowopopo Avenue, Ikeja, Lagos, Nigeria. Phone: . Website: This company specialises on the maintenance of diverse range of quarrying plants with machineries and associated tools that is widely used in quarry production.
· Mining Associations and Organizations There are many organizations dedied to help promote mining and mineral products. Many states that have active mining operations have local mining associations that can assist with statespecific information.
Established for 6 years, Nigeria Mining Week is the partner of choice, the innovative port of call and deal maker platform for all the mining stakeholders and influencers in the public and private sector wanting to do business in Nigeria. Hosted by the Ministry of Mines and Steel Development and organised by Miners Association of Nigeria, in ...
· Alh Sani Shehu, President, Miners Association of Nigeria says no fewer than 12 West African mining countries will assemble in Nigeria to deliberate on ways to develop the mining sector in the region. Shehu told the News Agency of Nigeria (NAN) on Sunday in Abuja that the countries would meet on July 5 to discuss their progress, challenges in the sector and areas that ECOWAS could assist .
· The Industrial Training Fund Act applies to every employer in Nigeria which employs more than five persons, or which employs fewer than five persons .
Despite having been neglected in the past, Nigeria's mining industry has witnessed some phenomenal developments within the past 6 years. Endowed with key minerals and metals, Nigeria has tremendous mining potential, and the government's economic diversifiion agenda lies in .
All Farmers Association Of Nigeria(AFAN) Official Website. AFAN has executives in all the 774 Local Government Areas in Nigeria, All the 36 States and FCT as well as the National Executive comprising the National President, 2 Deputy National Presidents, several Vice National Presidents, Women and Youth Executives as well as several executives saddled with responsibilities such as Finance ...
Financial Inclusion. Over 30 million small scale farmers in Nigeria do not have access to basic. banking and financial services. In view of this, we have developed Farmer PAY; Nigeria's first Mobile Banking (USSD) and Agent Banking platform that enables. farmers make .
Association of Nigerian Physicians in the Americas (ANPA) > Careers > Employer. Fields marked with an * are required. HTML. Describe the job you are posting about. If you want to submit it to be published on the Jobs Board, press the " Submit " button. If you want to continue working on it before you submit it, press the "Save Draft" button.